• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD OpieRadio channel's about section?

IanHalperin

Vibin'
Forum Clout
Pretty accurate if you ask me.
Imagepipe_15.jpg

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
"stay up-to-date on the latest news and trends"? mate, 85% of your livestreams are you ranting about your radio show that's been defunct for almost 10 years. that being said, I would wager opie probably didn't even write that. I'm sure whoever he pays in pork scratchings and beer to manage his account did

ISO__JOE

Forum Clout
The ghosts of legends roam these hallowed halls 500 feet about Manhattan. Somewhere out there there is a single mother who’s been up all night with a sick kid, and a guy who just worked the overnight shift at his 2nd job. They just wanna take a minute to laugh and listen to people who feel like family.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
The ghosts of legends roam these hallowed halls 500 feet about Manhattan. Somewhere out there there is a single mother who’s been up all night with a sick kid, and a guy who just worked the overnight shift at his 2nd job. They just wanna take a minute to laugh and listen to people who feel like family.
Battle tested mobile phones.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
ME: Time to send all you little pathetic fawwwkin haters back to your message boards.

“Opie is a hilarious and irreverent comedian and radio personality who has been entertaining audiences for decades. “

INDISPUTABLE FACT. In radio since 18. On biggest radio show for 20 years. Million of subscribers and billions of laughs to be had.

“Known for his quick wit and fearless approach to comedy,”

INDISPUTABLE FACT. Who stomped on that cake? Who broke the guitar? Who threw the poker chips? That’s right. Fearless and witty. And you all hate that.

“Opie brings his unique perspective to a wide range of topics, from pop culture and politics to everyday life and relationships.”

This is all Opie did on O&A. Bring a unique perspective to topics while his pedophile cohosts found a way to lust after children through every story.

“With his daily livestreams on YouTube and his popular Opie Radio podcast, he continues to connect with fans around the world, sharing his opinions and insights on everything from current events to personal anecdotes.”

Youtube hides Opies numbers to make Jim and Ant feel better. He is the most listened to out of the three. Superchats allow a level of connection to the fans that calling in could never have. If you don’t appreciate Opies firebrand opinions, that’s on you. Sniff.

“Whether you're looking for a good laugh or just want to stay up-to-date on the latest news and trends, Opie is the perfect guide. So tune in to his channel today and get ready to laugh, learn, and have some fun!”

Again, nothing incorrect here. Opie provides news and laughs and has been since WBAB. Opie is the perfect guide, ship steerer, and comedian.

Nice try with the hate tho. Sniff.

Billy Hollywood

Forum Clout
"stay up-to-date on the latest news and trends"? mate, 85% of your livestreams are you ranting about your radio show that's been defunct for almost 10 years. that being said, I would wager opie probably didn't even write that. I'm sure whoever he pays in pork scratchings and beer to manage his account did
Opie likes to write about himself in the third person.