• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Jim knowing this guy stinks but desperately pretending Scorch and Sib are at fault?

Forum Clout
2:12:30

He's fucking awful, boring and uncharismatic the entire time, but since Jim knows him, he keeps implying that he should somehow be viewed separately from Scorch and Sib. You can tell Jim knows it's a terrible appearance and doesn't want Opie or Anthony to call him out, so he doesn't dare to stay quiet for long enough for them to point it out.

Meanwhile, Scorch is the only one trying to keep things PFG, as usual.

I looked up his 'role' in Me, Myself and Irene by the way. He has like two lines in the entire movie, so he keeps namedropping something he was basically an extra in

Last edited:
Forum Clout
Jim ruined every Scorch bit (that he was present for) to one degree or another.

The absolute worst one is when Scorch had that redhead stripper on and Jim just went into "drooling simp" mode and wouldn't shut up about how hot she was. He just went on and on and on, praising this absolute nobody on a TV screen whom he would never meet.

Did he think that word would get back to her somehow and she would come down to NY to fuck him?

I could sense that Opie and even Jim's boyfriend Anthony were annoyed at the cunt-struck worm.

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm
Forum Clout
Scorch is trying to have a lighthearted fun show and Worm keeps saying Scorch should have pressed Sweeney about his depression. Then Sweeney tells Worm he wasn't depressed, just doing a shitty bit. He always thought he was some expert interviewer with zero evidence of ever having any insight of what a good interview is. No wonder why that slug's talk shows always bombed.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Jim ruined every Scorch bit (that he was present for) to one degree or another.

The absolute worst one is when Scorch had that redhead stripper on and Jim just went into "drooling simp" mode and wouldn't shut up about how hot she was. He just went on and on and on, praising this absolute nobody on a TV screen whom he would never meet.

Did he think that word would get back to her somehow and she would come down to NY to fuck him?

I could sense that Opie and even Jim's boyfriend Anthony were annoyed at the cunt-struck worm.
I liked later on talking about Scorch Jim goes “Yeah man we need to get Lacy on the show man.” Audible air goes out of room and annoyance sets in. Opie says “What? So you can fuck her or?” and Jim “NO NO NO GENUINELY MAN I WANT TO SEE WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY ABOUT SCORCH I THINK WE SHOULD GET OTHER PEOPLE ON HERE TOO” Fucking transparent worm. The Destroyer shut that shit down quick. We’re not having some average bitch on the show so we can fly her out to fuck you stupid.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I liked later on talking about Scorch Jim goes “Yeah man we need to get Lacy on the show man.” Audible air goes out of room and annoyance sets in. Opie says “What? So you can fuck her or?” and Jim “NO NO NO GENUINELY MAN I WANT TO SEE WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY ABOUT SCORCH I THINK WE SHOULD GET OTHER PEOPLE ON HERE TOO” Fucking transparent worm. The Destroyer shut that shit down quick. We’re not having some average bitch on the show so we can fly her out to fuck you stupid.
"Dude it's so hack to go after sex workers" after that 45 minute groveling Belle Knox interview makes my blood boil.