• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Gay Intern Noah?

LAZERBEAMZ

Forum Clout
Noah kept send takedown request every time his video got uploaded to Youtube, so I've had the editor's website bookmarked for like 10 years.

But that sent me down a rabbit hole. The guy makes music videos for any rich kid who thinks they can be a pop star. And that led me to one of his other clients that makes Noah look like a butch heterosexual. I give you:

Forum Clout
Noah kept send takedown request every time his video got uploaded to Youtube, so I've had the editor's website bookmarked for like 10 years.

But that sent me down a rabbit hole. The guy makes music videos for any rich kid who thinks they can be a pop star. And that led me to one of his other clients that makes Noah look like a butch heterosexual. I give you:

Don't know why Noah is ashamed of the video, it is quite good.

Ja Ja Ja Ja Jewlia

Forum Clout
1704812843132.png

1704812874173.png

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Was the O&A intern shit a result of Howard's/E's intern program? Was it just to way to make cheap bits/fake Centerview abd content? Or was it a legitimate internship program with path to being an executive or something at Sirius XM? I know Sam went through "the program," but is he the only one who has been successful.

LAZERBEAMZ

Forum Clout
Was the O&A intern shit a result of Howard's/E's intern program? Was it just to way to make cheap bits/fake Centerview abd content? Or was it a legitimate internship program with path to being an executive or something at Sirius XM? I know Sam went through "the program," but is he the only one who has been successful.
It's tax credit for businesses. Sirius makes a deal with a local college to send them students that they are supposed to train and the government gives them free money. Technically interns aren't supposed to do the same work that regulars employees do, but no one enforces that.

It's free money for the business, free labor, and because internships are usually restricted to accredited schools, the students actually have to pay to work there.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
It's tax credit for businesses. Sirius makes a deal with a local college to send them students that they are supposed to train and the government gives them free money. Technically interns aren't supposed to do the same work that regulars employees do, but no one enforces that.

It's free money for the business, free labor, and because internships are usually restricted to accredited schools, the students actually have to pay to work there.
Exactly. Internships are almost always purely a scam. And a source for free labor. You need a personal assistant but the company won't get you one? Just get a few internship positions from a local college. The college will go along with it because you actually have to pay tuition to your college for your internship. So someone interning at some law firm or major business, and attending an expensive university, is actually paying several thousand dollars to the university for the internship credit.

Opie knew this because he went to college. And so at XM and Sirius they had internship programs to basically dupe college kids into working for a giant corporation that signs hundred million dollar contracts, for free. So in typical O&A fashion they used the intern program in the most insane possible ways. Having them brush their teeth with dogshit, pick up shit out of a toilet, kicking them in the balls, giving them tons of air time, giving them their own shows, having 'interns' like Pat Duffy or Lady Di that were not even enrolled in college.

Stern was eventually sued over his intern program at Sirius and was threatened with lawsuits at K-ROCK as well. One of the Stern interns was working for Robin and would fetch her food every day. The intern was hit by a cab and hospitalized. Sirius refused to pay for her bills. This spiraled into a lawsuit that became a class action suit where all of the interns including O&A interns joined. The girl ended up settling and dropping out of the suit. But intern Matt Goldberg for O&A (surprise a jew) sued and won a few grand for each intern. But he nearly lost them the class action suit because his internship got him regular airtime which was not 'useless unpaid labor' but a dream internship for most where you get to be on air broadcasting to millions and learning the ropes.

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout
Exactly. Internships are almost always purely a scam. And a source for free labor. You need a personal assistant but the company won't get you one? Just get a few internship positions from a local college. The college will go along with it because you actually have to pay tuition to your college for your internship. So someone interning at some law firm or major business, and attending an expensive university, is actually paying several thousand dollars to the university for the internship credit.

Opie knew this because he went to college. And so at XM and Sirius they had internship programs to basically dupe college kids into working for a giant corporation that signs hundred million dollar contracts, for free. So in typical O&A fashion they used the intern program in the most insane possible ways. Having them brush their teeth with dogshit, pick up shit out of a toilet, kicking them in the balls, giving them tons of air time, giving them their own shows, having 'interns' like Pat Duffy or Lady Di that were not even enrolled in college.

Stern was eventually sued over his intern program at Sirius and was threatened with lawsuits at K-ROCK as well. One of the Stern interns was working for Robin and would fetch her food every day. The intern was hit by a cab and hospitalized. Sirius refused to pay for her bills. This spiraled into a lawsuit that became a class action suit where all of the interns including O&A interns joined. The girl ended up settling and dropping out of the suit. But intern Matt Goldberg for O&A (surprise a jew) sued and won a few grand for each intern. But he nearly lost them the class action suit because his internship got him regular airtime which was not 'useless unpaid labor' but a dream internship for most where you get to be on air broadcasting to millions and learning the ropes.
Was that angry matt?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout

I was about to say this in a less thought out way. Sirius got sued over the internship program for a reason. I didn’t know Pat Duffy wasn’t enrolled in a college. I don’t think Dovid was either.