• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Comedy Mothership

lowend73

Forum Clout
As we all know, Joe Rogan opened his own Club in Austin.

While perusing the website there were a couple things I noticed

Pretty much everything is open mic. Which is not a bad thing, but if he is relying on that as a steady source of income for his club, it is not happening

The bar is called "Mitzis Bar"

eggfeller

Franklin Delano Child
Forum Clout
it blows. they not only make you use yonder bags but also metal detect you with a wand. they made me lift my shirt up to show my belt. i hated the place from that instant. the only water they serve is liquid gayass death + cocktails are predictably ungodly expensive. the seating arrangement is so cramped/horrible you might as well bring a catheter than attempt to go to the bathroom. the waitresses are hot but that’s to be expected + they’ve probably already fucked every comedian. very much a weird airport security vibe that makes you feel like you can’t even relax. the creek & the cave, cap city (at least the old one) & others are way better. there’s also a seemingly glaring fire hazard bc there’s only one shitty small exit in the back of a 200 person room. hope it burns down with rogan & jeremiah watkins inside or homeless mob the place. i would say austin couldn’t get any gayer at this point but i doubt that’s true

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Pretty much everything is open mic. Which is not a bad thing, but if he is relying on that as a steady source of income for his club, it is not happening

I'm sure the billionaire is worried about making a profit on his obvious vanity project.

The rooms are called 'FAT MAN' and 'LITTLE BOY' and advertises them like 'Jim Norton live in Little Boy'

Hey asshole it's not a deli naming sandwiches silly names. What a dumb choice.

lowend73

Forum Clout
I'm sure the billionaire is worried about making a profit on his obvious vanity project.

The rooms are called 'FAT MAN' and 'LITTLE BOY' and advertises them like 'Jim Norton live in Little Boy'

Hey asshole it's not a deli naming sandwiches silly names. What a dumb choice.
Its really tasteful to name the rooms after weapons of mass destruction

For anyone living in Austin, if you happen to come across that cocksucker Tony Hinchecliffe, kindly smack him in his aids patient face.

For the goof, allegedly

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
You know, I've been in the program for a while and I think it's given me the confidence to go down to the mothership and try some of my recovery material like:
"When I was just getting sober I heard someone was having a birthday at a meeting. Wow! The group members asked me if I would go get a cake, and I said sure, then another member asked "well, what should it say?", and I was still, you know, not all myself just yet, I was a little loopy, so my reaction was "holy crap, guys! where am I going to get a talking cake!?""