• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW with Demented World? Children

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
OIP (1).jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demented_World

is it PFG?

KaNAMBLA Harris

Fine Hatian Cuisine
Forum Clout

Hello my fellow Brother Men, it is me, “Opie and Anthony” fan BrotherMan1488 😁 posting once more about the “Opie and Anthony” show 🔥 today I will be posting about the deep cut “Demented World”, what do we think, fellow fans? 🧐 is it “PFG”? Here is a link to theWikipedia article about it!

By the way, do any of my fellow posters HATE 🤬 NIGGERS as much as I do? Do you plan on committing any violent 🤪 felonies? Do you own any :unsure: unregistered firearms?

Discuss bellow “Brother Men”!

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Hello my fellow Brother Men, it is me, “Opie and Anthony” fan BrotherMan1488 😁 posting once more about the “Opie and Anthony” show 🔥 today I will be posting about the deep cut “Demented World”, what do we think, fellow fans? 🧐 is it “PFG”? Here is a link to theWikipedia article about it!

By the way, do any of my fellow posters HATE 🤬 NIGGERS as much as I do? Do you plan on committing any violent 🤪 felonies? Do you own any :unsure: unregistered firearms?

I get the same vibes but I howl when he posts, child for no reason.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout

But dude he's got a pepe avatar.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I have a physical copy of Demented World. It's from the mid-90's, no shit a lot of it is dated.... But I still love it. There are some solid winners on there.
Do you have the other CD? The name escapes me but it's a compilation of different radio shows and they are playing poker in the bathroom. Fawk what's the name!

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout

⚡⚡kikeslayer1488⚡⚡

هيئة الأمر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
Forum Clout

I already put the deposit down on the blimp and will be taking direct action against specific targets Monday after my mom goes to work.