• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW listening to old O&A high

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Forum Clout
Haven’t smoked the ganga in a long while, listening to old O&A. There really is nothing like it that exists today or has existed ever, maaannn. even though I’m fucking broooding over everyone involved with the show today it’s some good shit.

The way they let this awful woman on the radio for 40 minutes while trashing her was beautiful.

WWAW telling me to consider suicide after this post

Forum Clout
Whenever I hear the old stuff now, it's impossible to ignore the various tics and traits that eventually manifested themselves into the grotesquery we see today. Opie's haughty insecurity, Jimmy's deep, repellent un-likeability, Nana's closeted homosexuality and ethnic self-loathing, it's all there. It just hadn't been distilled down to its purest essence yet. Except for Sam, who was always revolting.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
Haven’t smoked the ganga in a long while, listening to old O&A. There really is nothing like it that exists today or has existed ever, maaannn. even though I’m fucking broooding over everyone involved with the show today it’s some good shit.

The way they let this awful woman on the radio for 40 minutes while trashing her was beautiful.

WWAW telling me to consider suicide after this post

If I’m not mistaken she eventually calls Keith a nigger and he just starts laughing. “There it is” hahaha.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
If I start listening to O&A high, I almost always end up going to Ron and Fez after awhile.

Where we at with getting baked and listening to Ron & Fez tearfully eulogize O&A?

Whenever I hear the old stuff now, it's impossible to ignore the various tics and traits that eventually manifested themselves into the grotesquery we see today. Opie's haughty insecurity, Jimmy's deep, repellent un-likeability, Nana's closeted homosexuality and ethnic self-loathing, it's all there. It just hadn't been distilled down to its purest essence yet. Except for Sam, who was always revolting.

If your goal is to listen to an old O&A bit, and you hear Sam's voice, you are actually listening to a recent dying years O&A bit.