• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Gavin McInnes and Ryan Katsu-Rivera's recent argument

Forum Clout

I don't like either of these guys but apparently Gavin didn't give Ryan a raise for years until recently I guess and Ryan is still pissed about it and got into an on air fight with him over it, something along those lines, I wasn't paying that much attention. They argued for a bit (mostly Ryan). He muted Gavin's mic because he interrupts constantly. Gavin just argues like Kevin Brennan where he'll have an excuse for everything and everyone else is always wrong and thinks he's smartest in the room. I can't stand Gavin and I hope this is a sign of worse things to come for him.

I think it's probably just another prank, although they do argue a lot and there's a lot of tension between them but it's fishy since they pretended that one time that police arrived to arrest Gavin during a show.

I just hope its real and that Ryan quits and Gavin spirals out of control. He's as much, if not more, of a bitter cunt as Ant and Pat for that matter.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Gavin sounds fake, but Ryan's tone gets louder and he talks faster, like the adrenaline is running. Maybe that's because Gavin's whole career has been burning bridges and losing friends, so this fight wouldn't affect him as badly.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
I know Gavin's type & he probably would've respected Ryan for pushing for the raise, it's almost like a 'bit' to Gavin (remember he's mostly drunk all the time).

Ryan took it seriously - as he should! But he was dealing with a drunk old man, Gavin probably would've respected him pushing for a raise, even tho' he shouldn't need to.