• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Don Wicklin's Role in the O&A Universe?

SpitballSparky

"Can we come over & discuss your daughter's tits?"
Forum Clout
Gonna be real honest witcha: I have seen several O&A clips where they reference "Don Wicklin" and I don't really know who he was in relationship to the show.

He apparently went away and then came back at some point? He apparently was big enough for a segment.

And was also a R&F fixture?

Forgive me for being a newbie FAGGOT, but who TF was he again? PD? Wizard? Engineer? Google isn't helpful.

Attachments

• Delete Me.jpg
    Delete Me.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 1

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
VP of Operations at Sirius. Was a regular fixture on the Ron and Fez show:

- Started off the Cakehorn bit as the guy who contacted Fezzie and asked him to stop bothering the guests.
- Banned East Side Dave from the building after Dave threatened him. Dave claims he didn't send any threats and bitches about Wicklin here:
- Was often brought on the air to discuss Black Earl's performance/salary.

I'm more of a Ron & Fez listener, so I don't know what he did specifically for OnA.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
They complain about management, but then blow their cocks when confronted by them live on air (FIGURES)
Sometimes they did but other times they did not. Other than Eric Logan and Tom Chiusano they pretty much despised all of the bosses. O&A were close to being suspended multiple times after the merger for getting into screaming matches with various bosses in meetings. Guys like Tim Sabean, Chuck Roast, Mel Karzakstan (to quote Bobo), the Radio Wizard (Gary), and lots of others were basically openly disrespected by O&A and people associated with O&A.