• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Club Soda Kenny being a BIG FAMOUS LEAD ACTOR STAR?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Gee, I sure hope nobody shows Bill Burr the audio of Kenny telling stories about being on the force and what they would do the "Shittums".
Now Danny don’t take this as me shitting on you, just a question. Is it possible he was joking? I mean its not like he was a detective in the 70’s hogtying negros. Or maybe he was, idk, I wasn’t alive then.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Or maybe he was, idk, I wasn’t alive then.

He's told stories about how if there were cams in police cars when he was on the force, HE would be in jail. That's a direct quote from him. No, he's not joking. He'd tell stories about putting the Shittums in the back of a van and going on a wild ride. Tuning people up with phone books... and my favorite thing about John K. Feder, he was Internal Affairs, otherwise known as "The Rat Squad". Kenny is a REAL scumbag. His character might be this dopey goon, but he's a stone cold cunt of a person.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
He's told stories about how if there were cams in police cars when he was on the force, HE would be in jail. That's a direct quote from him. No, he's not joking. He'd tell stories about putting the Shittums in the back of a van and going on a wild ride. Tuning people up with phone books... and my favorite thing about John K. Feder, he was Internal Affairs, otherwise known as "The Rat Squad". Kenny is a REAL scumbag. His character might be this dopey goon, but he's a stone cold cunt of a person.

There's a 70% chance you're just saying this because you're embarrassed he made you look like a faggot on air.

On the other hand, jewish, internal affairs, cop, nursemaid: bona fide faggot. Nice dead son, stupid.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
Lol those blacks should sue Kenny's Pants ON

BenDovid

Forum Clout
There's a 70% chance you're just saying this because you're embarrassed he made you look like a faggot on air.

On the other hand, jewish, internal affairs, cop, nursemaid: bona fide faggot. Nice dead son, stupid.

Kenny is a great personal assistant. But that's all he is. He's very good at getting oatmeal and booking hotel rooms. His job at O&A was to be Opie's paid bitchboy. He was nobody's boss. A paid Daddy for little children.

"WAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! WAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I'M GOING TO PASS OUT!!!!! WAHHHHHHH! IT'S SO HARD TO WORK HALF A DAY FROM A CHAIR, WAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

"There there, G.H., here's your Oatie-woaties. Aren't they num num?"

"Thanks, Kenny. Can you go to my apartment and get my rollerblades? I want to skate home today."

"Sure thing, G.H.!!"

Terrifying guy, lemme tell ya. The way he'd go to Duane Reade for Jimmy's Mucinex. Frightening.