• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Clown Rape?

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Not really, it's kind of like a Gummo/Julien Donkey Boy style "It's weird as fuck, you gotta see it at least once!" kind of movie. Admittedly, I found it when I was in college and that's obviously affecting my judgement.

I wish those kind of low budget Richard Linklater, Harmony Korine movies would make a comeback, with how much cheaper video and editing equipment is 30 years later. Kids today either would rather make documentaries or don't have the attention span to make a feature length movie.

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
I wish those kind of low budget Richard Linklater, Harmony Korine movies would make a comeback, with how much cheaper video and editing equipment is 30 years later. Kids today either would rather make documentaries or don't have the attention span to make a feature length movie.
the easier access to film equipment and editing software is precisely why you won't see indie filmmakers like that anymore. youtube/social media has made every form of art no longer special because literally anyone can do it and is doing it. before, you had to have a real drive, passion and skill to actually get your stuff seen by anyone

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
I would never watch anything made by a guy who ardently defends the Star Wars prequels and has like 6 podcasts devoted to capeshit