• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW calling other people cats?

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
IMG_0546.jpeg

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
This post made me remember this bookworm girl I went to school with called Katherine. She was a little bit weird and even had a couple of false teeth after some were knocked out in a accident but that weirdness kinda got me intrigued. She started acting like a cat and would lick her wrists and brush her hair with the wrists and I backed off.

I am off to Facebook stalk to see how she turned out

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
Only a really old black guy is allowed to use that word and even then he'd look like a faggot

BootyJuice

Forum Clout
This post made me remember this bookworm girl I went to school with called Katherine. She was a little bit weird and even had a couple of false teeth after some were knocked out in a accident but that weirdness kinda got me intrigued. She started acting like a cat and would lick her wrists and brush her hair with the wrists and I backed off.

I am off to Facebook stalk to see how she turned out
So how’s she doing?