WWAW a form book club?

CuntFucker .

Huh?
Pat's books seems like a given.
I remember reading The Pale King by David Foster Wallace. It came out after the faggot killed himself in his garage. I read it as insight into the mind of a spiritual failure and fraud. Maybe some negative type of insight could be gained from reading one of Pat's books, making it a valuable experience despite the author.

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
I remember reading The Pale King by David Foster Wallace. It came out after the faggot killed himself in his garage. I read it as insight into the mind of a spiritual failure and fraud. Maybe some negative type of insight could be gained from reading one of Pat's books, making it a valuable experience despite the author.
From all accounts of brothermen who have actually read any of them doing so was an utter waste of their time and they regretted it.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
I actually did review one of Pat's books as the finale to my beloved Book Report series on here.

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
I actually did review one of Pat's books as the finale to my beloved Book Report series on here.
But you tapped out at 100 pages. What if it got good after that?!

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
They aren't worth reading. It's not even like his work is brilliantly terrible or accidentally telegraph any of his troubled psyche. Theres more real insight into him as a human in his redditer texts.
I forced myself to finish starship repo, gate crashers and in the black and skimmed the rest and it was mostly a bad experience because there is just nothing in there to comment on. The dead earth series are the kinds of book you would pick up at an airport and forget you ever read. They arent even terrible for what they are, just not at all worth recommending unless you like that genre. They are for other faggots that look like pre-bookdeal Patrick. Gate Crashers and in the black weren't good but more of his politics and personality starts bleeding through in the writing. Not even anything really noteworthy just a few halfassed attempts at pandering to sfwa greenhairs and a few swings at being funny.
Starship Repo is the most entertainingly bad of his books. Its Patrick in full Douglas Adams comedy mode and it is painfully unfunny at times but Its ultimately just garbage written by a manchild who only knows childrens blockbuster sci-fi from the 80s. They all read like the novelization of a shitty movie. Its not even unfunny or incompetent enough to be funny or interesting, its just a dumb and pointless waste of time, which is all well and good if thats the kind of book you want to read but there are no gems of insight buried in there waiting to be oncovered. Space McDonalds is in the first chapter. You find out very early on about what a faggot the author is.

CuntFucker .

Huh?
They aren't worth reading. It's not even like his work is brilliantly terrible or accidentally telegraph any of his troubled psyche. Theres more real insight into him as a human in his redditer texts.
I forced myself to finish starship repo, gate crashers and in the black and skimmed the rest and it was mostly a bad experience because there is just nothing in there to comment on. The dead earth series are the kinds of book you would pick up at an airport and forget you ever read. They arent even terrible for what they are, just not at all worth recommending unless you like that genre. They are for other faggots that look like pre-bookdeal Patrick. Gate Crashers and in the black weren't good but more of his politics and personality starts bleeding through in the writing. Not even anything really noteworthy just a few halfassed attempts at pandering to sfwa greenhairs and a few swings at being funny.
Starship Repo is the most entertainingly bad of his books. Its Patrick in full Douglas Adams comedy mode and it is painfully unfunny at times but Its ultimately just garbage written by a manchild who only knows childrens blockbuster sci-fi from the 80s. They all read like the novelization of a shitty movie. Its not even unfunny or incompetent enough to be funny or interesting, its just a dumb and pointless waste of time, which is all well and good if thats the kind of book you want to read but there are no gems of insight buried in there waiting to be oncovered. Space McDonalds is in the first chapter. You find out very early on about what a faggot the author is.
Dan said it's shareware, so I might take a look anyway.