wwaawd Brita filters

Stent

Parody account. Relax, ya twink
Their ads seem to be filled with mulattoes. I might email to ask what it means. They are marketing purity after all.

britamoolies.jpg

BUBBLER

-Former DMANIC
I guess it's okay, I'm still on my first one. I think it's more psychological than anything, but I just like the idea that my water's more pure. Also it's inexpensive as opposed to those Japanese Kangen machines which do rule but I'm not spending like $4,000 for a purifier/thing that raises the pH.
Litcrit should be filled with threads like this.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
I have an RO filter. I like to think it filters out the remnants of Alligator shit from the water source in my area (a muddy bayou that runs through a swamp) God decided we could have good food but not pristine waters here in Louisiana.

I have an RO filter. I like to think it filters out the remnants of Alligator shit from the water source in my area (a muddy bayou that runs through a swamp) God decided we could have good food but not pristine waters here in Louisiana.
Nothing's better than getting a letter in the mail from the water company down here. "Hey, if you drink this, you'll probably die of cancer. That'll be 30$."