• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Wtf is it with Cumias and rambling social media posts?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I mean, I feel bad for Dawn, but this is getting tiresome already:

1705108465802.png

Of course, big bro Joseph Moomia was too busy playing poker in AC to come help out little sis. SAD and SICK cow!

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
God be with her though no bs

As a fellow tummy-sleeper I feel her pain.
I used to be an active stomach sleeper but it kept fucking up my lower back. I've managed to consciously avoid my stomach while sleeping and have had many a night where I moved into that position, and my brain woke me up to rotate.

This is going nowhere. All apologies.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
I used to be an active stomach sleeper but it kept fucking up my lower back. I've managed to consciously avoid my stomach while sleeping and have had many a night where I moved into that position, and my brain woke me up to rotate.

This is going nowhere. All apologies.
You have to ditch the pillow and hang an arm off the bed, zeroster. Pretend you're hammered and have the spins, basically.

Guess how I figured this out? That's right: by being a @Turk February

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
You have to ditch the pillow and hang an arm off the bed, zeroster. Pretend you're hammered and have the spins, basically.

Guess how I figured this out? That's right: by being a @Turk February
It's entirely possible that I end up on my stomach when I'm Nana-wasted, but I wouldn't really know. I sleep warm so I typically have a leg or arm hanging out of the comforter anyways.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Side sleeping is better, funsters. Do you think bro Joe sleeps in some kind of stable contraption?
I can pretty much only sleep on my left side anymore. My left side is all fucked up too so it's probably not the best for me. On the rare occasions I fall asleep on my back I start to snore and wake myself up. I've never been able to sleep on my stomach at all. Also, if I lay on my left side if I have heartburn or acid reflux or whatever, it makes it not feel so bad and if I lay on my right side it makes it worse.

I'm glad I could share that. It's very important that I shared that.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I can pretty much only sleep on my left side anymore. My left side is all fucked up too so it's probably not the best for me. On the rare occasions I fall asleep on my back I start to snore and wake myself up. I've never been able to sleep on my stomach at all. Also, if I lay on my left side if I have heartburn or acid reflux or whatever, it makes it not feel so bad and if I lay on my right side it makes it worse.

I'm glad I could share that. It's very important that I shared that.
left side. only correct way to sleep unless you're a girl.