• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

…Would ya?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
8A3F7AE1-3E60-4BE0-B1B2-97ED7A3975D2.jpeg

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
She looks like Paul Mccartney in that. And this was only 2-3 years after the High School photos. Getting fucked in the ass by older men really does a number on you i suppose.
Lady Di clearly had something traumatic happen to her as a child. I don’t mean because of the drinking either. She fucked a 26 year old when she was 16. When you hear her talk about her money, or how her parents are, you can hear shifts in her voice. Marion has yelled at her for complaining about her parents so it’s some manipulation she learned. There are tons of moments you can hear how she speaks differently about certain things, meanwhile she’ll give up incredibly embarrassing things without issue. She didn’t even care when Bill died. She was more worked up about using the word “morgue” than she was 2 days after he vomited all of his blood out in their bathroom.

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
Forum Clout
Lady Di clearly had something traumatic happen to her as a child. I don’t mean because of the drinking either. She fucked a 26 year old when she was 16. When you hear her talk about her money, or how her parents are, you can hear shifts in her voice. Marion has yelled at her for complaining about her parents so it’s some manipulation she learned. There are tons of moments you can hear how she speaks differently about certain things, meanwhile she’ll give up incredibly embarrassing things without issue. She didn’t even care when Bill died. She was more worked up about using the word “morgue” than she was 2 days after he vomited all of his blood out in their bathroom.
I had something traumatic happen to me? As a Child?! No no no no no.