• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Worst WackPacker on any show

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
High Pitch was somewhat entertaining in that he was a con artist and a big fat retarded slob. The voice didn't matter. Back in the subreddit days I was pretty close to hiring him on cameo to call nana an old gay Muslim or something but he's so slimy I didn't want to give him even fifty bucks.

Joey Boots was more boring than any of them.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
There's no info of him on Google so I figured he probably got a new job or something

He played up his hiccups right
I’m pretty sure some guest had him talking normally on the phone then they revealed they were on the air and he immediately started stuttering. That’s a question for Linger Longer or DMAN though. I do remember him also claiming he could act fine without a stutter so they didn’t have to write that into a part for him.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
You guys are fucking insane. Juhn the Stutterer and Hi Pitch were fucking awesome just for the reactions normal people would have when they were forced to be in the same studio.

My worsts are:
Howard Stern Show - Ass Napkin Ed
Opie and Anthony - Probably like Pat from Moonachie, but Marion was so bad without Di I had to turn off the show at least once

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
You guys are fucking insane. Juhn the Stutterer and Hi Pitch were fucking awesome just for the reactions normal people would have when they were forced to be in the same studio.

My worsts are:
Howard Stern Show - Ass Napkin Ed
Opie and Anthony - Probably like Pat from Moonachie, but Marion was so bad without Di I had to turn off the show at least once
Never heard of Ass Napkin Ed tobehonestwitchya.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Unfunny, I couldn’t stand Eric because I think he leaned into being a sack of shit for air time. He was a self aware loser.
I think you've fallen for his trick. Eric is so fucking stupid, he's had to pretend to be joking around, or pulling a stunt just to cover up how completely helplessly retarded he actually is his whole life. When he does shit like cash bad checks, and scam cab drivers out of money it's not because he's doing a crime, in his mind, he's discovered a way of having money that doesn't hurt anyone. He's less functional than Gary the Retard.