• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Worst Chip Jokes Not Done By Norton Thread

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
I had two Chip jokes for years that I never really got to use. These are terrible and you shouldn't read them. I just have to get them out of my system.

"Melatonin? What is Mel, a sinner or sumthin'?"

"Jim Norton's playing the Borgata this weekend, because he's a bore that's gotta try to sell tickets to degenerate gamblers. I don't know I'm just riffin."

I know I should be shot.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
IMG_4453.jpeg

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
When I still had Facebook, I shared a Cannibal Corpse song with this witty comment
"Ah, My favourite Christmas song!"
Lotta fawking likes, lotta likes..

Forum Clout
I like him even more now (not jim)
Unironically the Viking actually has good timing and has ripped a few quick off-the-cuff lines On clips I have seen people post here. If she hadn’t become a tranny and instead channeled the need to pretend and be validated into comedy, he/she probably would have made it as Alan the Viking comedian. He was a fucking stud as a man too.