• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Work ethic of a vegetable

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
Forum Clout
fatrick.png

fatting.png

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
Forum Clout
Apparently he's drinking at the bar and writing his 2nd draft. I'm sure that's going to get the creative juices going. Who's gonna be the Fonald Plump of this story?

I zoomed in to get a look at what he was writing. It says at the top of the page that the location for that scene that it takes place in the Soviet Union, and then specifies in the next paragraph that they're speaking Russian. And then he has Russian characters speaking English to each other about the most inane things. I don't think he's heard the phrase "exit early, arrive late" gang.

G

He's at Izzy Hops. Their specials are to die for, call them and see what's on the menu!

[URL='https://www.google.com/search?q=milwaukee+izzy+hops&sxsrf=ALeKk01Xi4K-wClPyO90hu_ewlYUv2m-7g%3A1626749396070&source=hp&ei=1Dn2YNZIstPk2g_YwJ34DQ&iflsig=AINFCbYAAAAAYPZH5DFBXj-B9ED42eWCqcYxvGAcCCsr&oq=milwaukee+izzy+hops&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAMyBggAEBYQHjICCCY6BwguECcQkwI6BAgjECc6CgguEMcBEK8BECc6AgguOgsILhCxAxDHARCjAjoFCAAQsQM6CAgAELEDEIMBOggILhDHARCjAjoICC4QsQMQgwE6AggAOggILhDHARCvAToFCC4QsQM6CwguELEDEMcBEK8BOggIABCxAxDJA1DLAlipI2C5I2gAcAB4AYABxQKIAYUQkgEIMTEuNC4xLjGYAQCgAQGqAQdnd3Mtd2l6&sclient=gws-wiz&ved=0ahUKEwjWgo3f0fDxAhWyKVkFHVhgB98Q4dUDCAk&uact=5#'](414) 249-4489[/URL]
The faggot bartender who answers the phone is getting annoyed already....