• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Woman from the Race that Anthony Cumia Hates Holds Up an Entire Plane Load of Passengers. Why Can't They Behave???

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
6D6FCDC1-2409-4D0D-A3E2-4EFC34E97FFE.jpeg

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
The article is literally unreadable once you get to the part where the boons are talking. Seriously try reading this and understanding on any level without watching the video:

The passenger says: 'Yeah, she talking to me - what is the problem?' as she points toward another flight attendant.

She asks the other flight attendant: 'Cause she don't wanna tell us her name?' as the airline worker tries to speak to her.

While she places her drink on the floor of the plane, the flight attendant says: 'If it's gonna be a problem-' before the woman interrupts her.

'A problem? What's the problem?' as the flight attendant explains what is expected of them in the exit row.

'We ain't got no problem with that. We understand we gotta help people get off the plane and help Betty White if something happens,' the passenger replies as she points toward the other flight attendant.

Passengers are heard laughing in the background as the woman repeats: 'What's the problem? We agreed.'

The flight attendant walks away as the passenger continues: 'You wasting your breath. Is they gonna take this plane off the ground?'

The female passenger then sets her phone on the ground and mumbles: 'Get out my damn face,' as she picks up a snack and turns toward the other flight attendant.

'Did you ask her to agree? You ain't doing your job,' the passenger says as the employee places her hand in front of the passenger's face.

'You better get out my face is what you need to do, Betty,' the passenger says as she opens up her snack.

The two then exchange more words before the Frontier attendant walks away.

The passenger starts to enjoy her food as people around her chuckle and look around the plane.

'Girl, relate? No,' the woman says before another employee approaches her.

With a piece of paper in hand, the airline employee tries to talk to the upset woman and says: 'They said you were not listening-.'

The passenger cuts her off and says: 'That lady came and asked us, we got witnesses, we all agreed!'

The employee then waves over a flight attendant as the passenger adds: 'Yeah, because we all agreed. Everybody can witness that.'

'And my grandson is getting off, out of school, and his mama took a flight to Mexico, and I'm not getting off this plane,' the passenger continues before the captain makes an announcement over the speaker.
And in 2024 I'm the one who has to explain to people why I'm racist.