• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Will Sasso APPRECIATION thread

Forum Clout
He’s one of those guys that was always funny but never really mainstream until this latest round of social media and now I feel like I see him in my algorithm all the time. Very similar to Bobby Lee where they were like borderline irrelevant and then their respective retarded podcasts/appearances buoyed their careers.

He did a Jesse Ventura impression dressed as The Crow that got my ribs pretty good.

Last edited:

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
He’s one of those guys that was always funny but never really mainstream until this latest round of social media and now I feel like I see him in my algorithm all the time. Very similar to Bobby Lee where they were like borderline irrelevant and then their respective retarded podcasts/appearances buoyed their careers.

He did a Jesse Ventura impression dressed as The Crow that got my ribs pretty good.

I never saw El Crow