• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Will Nana enjoy obscurity?

What will Anthony Cumia do once he settles in South Carolina?

• Dignified retirement

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pull an Opie and livestream from his studio-less house

Votes: 37 100.0%

• Total voters

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Fez Whatley the faggot who cried on air constantly, retired with more dignity than Anthony is capable of

I can listen to old Fez, crazy or sane version, any day. There's so many layers to it and even Gosia has started enjoying it, thanks to the "Drug Store Jokester" bit.

I listen to past Cumia and I want to destroy my speakers and my eardrums. Every word out of him is fake masculinity, calculated with the thought of "wut wood a tuff goy say"? Maybe that they wouldn't cry on their wedding night because they forced themselves to wed their brothers Sloppy Seconds so the neighborhood wouldn't think you were a Liberace tin knocker anymore, you Long Island Grease Trap.

I hope obscurity keeps you warm, Nana, because you'll never have loving arms to do it for you.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
As soon as the tweets stop we'll know he's dead. In fact, someone here will alert the local authorities re: doing a welfare check on him and he'll be found decomposing in his computer chair. Not that he isn't decomposing right now, but you know what I mean.
Brother Joe has a pager he carries around at all times that will beep if Nana hasn’t tweeted for more than 24 hours. If that happens, Joe is to destroy Nanas hard drive and burn down his property, once the hard drive is destroyed a signal goes out that will send coordinates of a safety deposit box to Joes pager.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Brother Joe has a pager he carries around at all times that will beep if Nana hasn’t tweeted for more than 24 hours. If that happens, Joe is to destroy Nanas hard drive and burn down his property, once the hard drive is destroyed a signal goes out that will send coordinates of a safety deposit box to Joes pager.
Imagine entrusting your deadman switch to Joe. “No HDD on a hard drive this morning.”