• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why respond? Why can't he leave it the fawk alone?

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
Mskaksns.jpg

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
What was the context of this again

It's part of a joke where he says he misses Summer so much that he misses mosquitoes, a blood-sucking parasite. Then the punchline is something like: ...speaking of which, I miss my ex-wife.

It's a different joke than the candy cane one where he admits to contemplating her murder for an entire week.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
It's part of a joke where he says he misses Summer so much that he misses mosquitoes, a blood-sucking parasite. Then the punchline is something like: ...speaking of which, I miss my ex-wife.

It's a different joke than the candy cane one where he admits to contemplating her murder for an entire week.
I don't know about everyone else but I'm not with my daughters mother anymore. We're not friends but I couldn't imagine wishing for her death. It's my baby's mom. Pat is just such a reprehensible piece of shit.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout

Damnit, I thought it was a sincere statement, and that everytime we brought it up we were pouring salt in the wound.