• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why Nana Loves Cops

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout

1711773934812.png

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
It’s not difficult to become a police officer in the US. It attracts a lot of macho guys that peaked in high school, who unfortunately have some serious misogynistic and often racist views. There’s not much else out there for these guys, they aren’t exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Also they get to kill Anthony's least favorite color

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
Forum Clout
It’s not difficult to become a police officer in the US. It attracts a lot of macho guys that peaked in high school, who unfortunately have some serious misogynistic and often racist views. There’s not much else out there for these guys, they aren’t exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Also they get to kill Anthony's least favorite color
My family was cops you don’t really understand what you speak of it’s not difficult to become a cop nobody ever said it was. What your type never understands is most of the job is just settling disputes between neighbors with of course the threat of being shot randomly. you want to believe that it’s a bunch of angry guys who want to shoot niggers, when cops just want to solve a couple domestic disputes and go to breakfast, before heading home.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
My family was cops you don’t really understand what you speak of it’s not difficult to become a cop nobody ever said it was. What your type never understands is most of the job is just settling disputes between neighbors with of course the threat of being shot randomly. you want to believe that it’s a bunch of angry guys who want to shoot niggers, when cops just want to solve a couple domestic disputes and go to breakfast, before heading home.
I was just mentioning the small amount of cops, that Nana likes, not overall majority.
Personally I feel there’s more good cops, then bad, but like most things in the county that bad cops, end up becoming poster boys, epically when used certain retards to score political points.

The recent cop who died; for example Trump went there not to the right thing, but to score points and held a fucking presser outside of a wake.