• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why / how did Vos end up at Woodstock 99?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
F49CCC8B-C008-4871-BAFB-7843A4403F47.jpeg

So many questions here. It’s always been a goof on the show but I don’t know how the fuck did he manage to be there on stage as what I assume was an act? Anybody know?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
iirc that shit about being "The first white man to do Def Comedy Jam" carried a lot of sway back in the day.

"White" doing a lot of heavy lifting there, but still.
Vos looked and sounded blacker than half of the other comics. If you had told people guess which was the "white" one Vos would have been down on the list of most answers. Vos's first tape that they roasted on the show had him looking fully african.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Well the reality is that Vos clearly somehow outfoxed Colin Quinn which it was a gig tailor made for the great one from brooklyn, but the jewish media have to yet again hold down a blue collar worker like Colin Quinn who leaves the hating panic-stricken idiots like Potatopeeler to delete his entire account of 3 years in total shame.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
I was at Woodstock 99. Early in the day they had comedians on each stage to kinda keep the crowd occupied while the first bands set up. They also introduced "celebrity" guests to help warm up the crowds, which included some odd pairings like Rosie Perez and a profoundly wasted Stephen Baldwin. It was a weird time.
Yeah I was there too. They also had a bunch of side stages with other shit going on that most people didn’t even know about. The place was huge.