• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why doesn't Anthony ever take credit for getting Trump elected?

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
- Auntie Cumia takes a creep shot of Breitbart's phone, and releases the Dick Pick that got Anthony Weiner on the radar of the feddies...
- Weiner gets investigated, his laptop searched, therein Hillary's unsecure emails are discovered.
- Yes, O&A is why the Hillary's Emails story broke in the first place... It may also be a stretch, but you can argue O&A caused Pizzagate because those and Podesta's emails (which wouldn't have come out either unless all this happened) were the source material for almost everything Pizzagate related.
- Anthony Weiner is currently in jail because of O&A.
- Hillary's Emails were a major point that Trump harped on during the debates that tanked any chance Hillary had.

Is Anthony even aware that he spoke to Breitbart? Is he too drunk to remember anything in his fuckass old age? Does he pay more attention to his hair system than he does to the fact that he has at least some claim to an Alt Right pioneer? He seems to be a blissfully unaware spectator like an other boomer trumptard. He has literally spoken to the president multiple times in casual conversation and he acts like a fucking jobrone mark.. Leave it alone.

THE D

Forum Clout
Anthony once called me in what sounded like tears, feeling guilty that he was responsible for Breitbart's heart attack. He's 100% aware.

Guilty for his heart attack in the sense of causing him stress... Or leaking something that got him heart attacked by the white niggers of alabama?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Anthony once called me in what sounded like tears, feeling guilty that he was responsible for Breitbart's heart attack. He's 100% aware.
I don’t know whats funnier to me, the idea of Ant fucking his life up and being blissfully unaware in a drunk stupor or him doing all that and being completely conscious and mentally broken.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Lmao. Did he often express guilt or self-reflection like that or was it just because he was dranken? Did he ever cry about his dead daddy?

No it was really weird. We all texted each other mostly. So to get a phone call was like.... oh shit, what's this....

It was too late to be inviting me over for a hang so I didn't know what this could be. He seemed kinda emotional and told me how because of the leak, it must have put stress on Breitbart and then boom - heart attack, so I guess given Ant's heart complications, felt a bit more close to the situation than the average guy, even considering the context. He mentioned they had went out together either after that show? Or a RedEye? I don't recall. But he definitely was feeling partially responsible.

THE D

Forum Clout
No it was really weird. We all texted each other mostly. So to get a phone call was like.... oh shit, what's this....

It was too late to be inviting me over for a hang so I didn't know what this could be. He seemed kinda emotional and told me how because of the leak, it must have put stress on Breitbart and then boom - heart attack, so I guess given Ant's heart complications, felt a bit more close to the situation than the average guy, even considering the context. He mentioned they had went out together either after that show? Or a RedEye? I don't recall. But he definitely was feeling partially responsible.

Do you think Auntie is mad that he never got to become a Fox News drone

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
The original Weiner dickpic with Breitbart happened in 2011. In that time he accidentally tweeted out a dick pic which O&A shared to everyone. He resigned from the House. Then when he was running for NY Governor in 2013, a second separate sexting scandal came out where he was getting catfished and he dropped out. Then in 2017 it was reported he was sexting an underage girl. Then the FBI raided his house months after that based on the leaking of those convos. It wasn’t like the FBI was sitting in wait since 2011 for him to fuck up. They had to have the world shine a light that he was a pedo to care. The O&A dick pic leak was like the first domino all the way back but a lot of things could have happened to not make it fall in line, like that if Huma got divorced from him way back in 2013 Trump wouldn’t have won.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Do you think Auntie is mad that he never got to become a Fox News drone

He's mad at everything. He's mad at Call Of Duty. He's mad at his couch apparently. He should be mad that Fox News cost him his job. At the end of the day, it's night. But seriously folks, it was that style of rhetoric that promoted the confidence to believe he could tweet those things and somehow not be held accountable. Like, the 1st protects you from the government retaliating against you. It doesn't shield you from social and corporate consequences. Nobody is arresting the guy for saying what he said. That's his right. But as his employer, you can fuck right off. It's weird that somebody as seemingly intelligent as he once was, sort of never understood that basicness.

THE D

Forum Clout
It's weird that somebody as seemingly intelligent as he once was, sort of never understood that basicness.
It's also weird that someone who once rolled with the punches and took his beatings began to behave like people were walking on AntHills by saying he bombed at the big jay roast, or crying about mommy's guest book having a silly .GIF on it when he's done/said ten times worse. Or trying to dox fans who were basically doing Jocktober ribbing to him.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
It's also weird that someone who once rolled with the punches and took his beatings began to behave like people were walking on AntHills by saying he bombed at the big jay roast, or crying about mommy's guest book having a silly .GIF on it when he's done/said ten times worse. Or trying to dox fans who were basically doing Jocktober ribbing to him.

PERHAPS BEFORE THAT!!! HA HA HA!!!

This started with Wackbag. I think somebody jokingly posted that he had ANOTHER heart attack and family members were freaking out. People brought up the Menino comparison but for some reason that didn't matter. And yeah all the Jocktober shit, Terry Schiavo shit. His backyard. Typical.

THE D

Forum Clout
PERHAPS BEFORE THAT!!! HA HA HA!!!

This started with Wackbag. I think somebody jokingly posted that he had ANOTHER heart attack and family members were freaking out. People brought up the Menino comparison but for some reason that didn't matter. And yeah all the Jocktober shit, Terry Schiavo shit. His backyard. Typical.

Was wackbag in 99? I think it started with his divorce, he stopped being happy go lucky and became more paranoid and jaded about how people were bashing him. Dumped out of mentions of the divorce and of his little lobster cawk sucking hooah. Auntie was playing those games back then too with the internet fans. He was the one who started their first website with sound clips that he hosted with his wife's ISP account.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Anthony couldn’t handle people making fun of him. Daniel already mentioned Wackbag and Paltalk but he’d get sensitive when the comics would make fun of it too. That “Hahaha holeee shit (repeat joke)” isn’t just a nervous tick but like putting on clown makeup while he cries inside. You could hear this anytime a comic brought up his crater face, loneliness as a human, or sheer degeneracy. The racism was a whole other issue. I was listening to a bit the other day where Patrice is trying to get them to name black songs. He says “It’s unfair that I have to know the names of all this white shit and y’all are allowed to be so ignorant towards black shit and you’re comfortable with that.” And instead of finding the humor in that he gives some passive aggressive pussy ass retort like he’s in an intellectual argument. The man is a sensitive pussyboy, eternally walking in mommys shoes.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Haven’t watched the roast video in a while but I’m pretty sure as soon as he’s done Luis walks up to bring on the next comic and says “that was uncomfortable” so it’s just a simple fact that he bombed. No revisionist history by haters or whatever he thinks so he can sleep at night, it was confirmed as soon as it happened. And the Luis comment got a bigger laugh than anything in Nana’s set.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
Haven’t watched the roast video in a while but I’m pretty sure as soon as he’s done Luis walks up to bring on the next comic and says “that was uncomfortable” so it’s just a simple fact that he bombed.
If I remember correctly it was "That was... uncomfortable. You said it was your first time at a roast, not your first time on mic."

Forum Clout

You think he and Breitbart sucked each other's dicks?

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Haven’t watched the roast video in a while but I’m pretty sure as soon as he’s done Luis walks up to bring on the next comic and says “that was uncomfortable” so it’s just a simple fact that he bombed. No revisionist history by haters or whatever he thinks so he can sleep at night, it was confirmed as soon as it happened. And the Luis comment got a bigger laugh than anything in Nana’s set.
A great tidbit of that roast clip is the black guy sitting at the front to AntH's left and leaning in to glare at the pockmarked ghoul.

His material wasn't just awful but his delivery was terrible as well. He was clearly nervous to begin with and that only got worse as he continued bombing and tried to power through his non-jokes.