• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why does everybody gargle Beige Frequency's cum?

G

He is a tranny-loving libtard. He literally believes trannies should compete in women's sports. His documentaries are dull. His Anthony Cumia's Demented World series was alright, but he deleted all of them at the behest of Joe and makes boring MMA videos now. He sucks, and he's also arrogant and thinks he's amazing.

1702264988130.png

Forum Clout
He is a tranny-loving libtard. He literally believes trannies should compete in women's sports. His documentaries are dull. His Anthony Cumia's Demented World series was alright, but he deleted all of them at the behest of Joe and makes boring MMA videos now. He sucks, and he's also arrogant and thinks he's amazing.

View attachment 170341
Loved his O & A stuff! Is it true he took them all down as a favor to Joe???

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
He took them down for whatever Nana paid him from his own channel and most likely is the one that re-upped them on another channel. Or he knows someone else did and left them up.

SiriusXM wouldn't have had them taken down.

Everything else he's done has been pointless as far as I can tell. And yeah he sounds like he either always has been or as turned into a huge faggot.

And Wendigoon's shit lazy? I mean, it is just a dude talking to a camera but that gomer had to study a lot to get all that info on all of that shit. He got my daughter to want to listen to real stories about Wako, Hollywood Shoot Out and other shit and show it to me.

G

He took them down for whatever Nana paid him from his own channel and most likely is the one that re-upped them on another channel. Or he knows someone else did and left them up.

SiriusXM wouldn't have had them taken down.

Everything else he's done has been pointless as far as I can tell. And yeah he sounds like he either always has been or as turned into a huge faggot.

And Wendigoon's shit lazy? I mean, it is just a dude talking to a camera but that gomer had to study a lot to get all that info on all of that shit. He got my daughter to want to listen to real stories about Wako, Hollywood Shoot Out and other shit and show it to me.
Wendigoon is very well-researched and sometimes even travels to the sites of the stories he's talking about.

Oh look, he just dropped a comedy review. ZZzzzz
[MEDIA=youtube]IpBOvv1JFKs[/MEDIA]

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Wendigoon is very well-researched and sometimes even travels to the sites of the stories he's talking about.

Oh look, he just dropped a comedy review. ZZzzzz

Better than MMA shit though. I’m ALL IN wit da Steve O hate too. Might actually watch this which will be the first Beige video I’ve seen in years.