• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why Can't They Behave? The Thread!

Forum Clout
Disclaimer: Unlike Anthony Cumia, I don't have a problem with black people. I don't use the N word. I believe most black folks are just trying to live their lives and do the best they can for their families just like we all do.

That being said, I thought it would be funny to have a thread dedicated to the very small minority that feeds our Nana's obsession.

First up: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-mom-disrupts-school-awards-ceremony-son.html

Mustard

needs your approval
Forum Clout
i think this will be a great thread to post Nana's Black Rage posts, clear up the feed and so certain ball washing faggots don't get upset when i post Nana's tweets word for word. @chiquita banana @Mustard's affectation
I'm not a ballwasher you dumb faggot.

It's that Anthony's boring as fuck and you're not funny, that's it. A bunch of parasocial retards around here think it's entertaining to make the same post time and time again "He cAnT StOp rAGInG aBouT The BlAcKs!!" WE HEARD YOU!

And you admitted you don't even do this cause it's funny, you're doing this out of some weird obsession with Anthony which may or may not be political, but it's definitely obsession without any thing redeeming about it. We got it he's a pedophile he thinks he's white he hates niggers he's a boomer retard right winger he's a know-it-all idiot who's not funny anymore. There, I did your job for you for until Ant's dead, cause your shitty posts aren't gonna consist of anything substantially diverting from what I just wrote.

Last edited:

Mustard

needs your approval
Forum Clout
i think this will be a great thread to post Nana's Black Rage posts, clear up the feed and so certain ball washing faggots don't get upset when i post Nana's tweets word for word. @chiquita banana @Mustard's affectation
2741af0c0763a9353ae3bfa04388847c.jpg