• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who wore it better?

Forum Clout
IMG_9306.jpeg

IMG_9304.jpeg

Forum Clout
As a liberal faggot, I guess I just don’t understand how these are the people who think they are the master race.

This fucking midget can’t bother to get his shirt dry cleaned or a suit that vaguely matches but you’re gonna take over the country with your traditional ideals. Look at men in the 50s. I’m pretty sure they didn’t have Lego hair and a suit that looks like you wore it on the plane and the taxi ride over.

I guess that’s what Gavin’s “Pay me to hang out and get fitted for a suit” event is for. I couldn’t imagine needing to be this performative to feel masculine all because daddy thought you were both massive faggots.

Forum Clout
As a liberal faggot, I guess I just don’t understand how these are the people who think they are the master race.

This fucking midget can’t bother to get his shirt dry cleaned or a suit that vaguely matches but you’re gonna take over the country with your traditional ideals. Look at men in the 50s. I’m pretty sure they didn’t have Lego hair and a suit that looks like you wore it on the plane and the taxi ride over.

I guess that’s what Gavin’s “Pay me to hang out and get fitted for a suit” event is for. I couldn’t imagine needing to be this performative to feel masculine all because daddy thought you were both massive faggots.
No white man has the last name "Fuentes or Cumia"