• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who wins in a fight? Missy Muscles vs Prince Alan

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Personally I think it is going to be hard for anyone to overcome Alan’s physical advantages. The dude has the frame of a D1 athlete. However we do know Missy has been lifting and training jiu jitsu for years.

Both of these women are used to abusing their smaller male partners, but when they clash head to head, how’s it go down?

Forum Clout
Personally I think it is going to be hard for anyone to overcome Alan’s physical advantages. The dude has the frame of a D1 athlete. However we do know Missy has been lifting and training jiu jitsu for years.

Both of these women are used to abusing their smaller male partners, but when they clash head to head, how’s it go down?
Im all in with Alan. He’s got the age. and size advantage.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
My money is on the Viking. Sure, Missy has the muscles, but the natural male bone structure would provide enough advantage.

Then again, you'd have to consider if the Prince would put away the girl act to fight. Missy don't give a fuck about breaking a nail or pulling hair. Alan has to keep every single bit of feminity at all times to hide the hammer going on there.

Still, that testosterone could only tolerate so much fuck shit before Big Al comes out and whoops her ass.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout

Men will always dominate women in feats of strength

Last edited:

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
How do nana and the worm react when these bitches are throwing down?
1698350439374.png

Wa4892

Forum Clout

Giggling thinking how funny it would be if it turned out this guy was some stud linebacker or renowned rugby player in Europe kicking everyone's ass, then decided to be a Trans Cam Whore, then somehow ended up with Jim.

Cumiace

Forum Clout
Missy would channel her BPD rage, tractor-tire flipping/crossfit strength and big-clit energy into a ferocious fury of strikes, but alas it would be all for naught as Big Al's Kevin McHale-esque frame would absorb her punches with ease. Missy would gas out and be mounted by Al, raining down his hamhock fists at which point Daniel Kurlan would step in to prevent further damage

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I want to give it to Missy. I want to believe that her female wop craziness could overtake her and she could pull out the W. There's no fucking way though. I'm very confident that I can fuck up a lot of people and Alan would scare me. Jim should be afraid of him. Can you imagine fighting someone who fights like a chick but is strong as fuck?

I remember seeing a video on Real TV or something like that back in the day of a dude fighting a tiny Latina but the whole funny twist is that the Latina is actually a tranny hooker because that shit was still widely considered hilarious at the time.

It's like the most viciously violent thing I've ever seen lol. I think when it starts the guy is trying to get away and the tranny just keeps latching onto the guy like an animal, biting him hard all over and not letting go, scratching him, gouging his eyes, grabbing his balls, kicking his balls, stomping on him and just generally beating the FUCK out of him. Just lighting the poor fuck up. Then the guy does attempt to fight for his life with everything he's got for a little while and then the tranny just keeps fucking destroying him because it's literally fighting like a feral cat. I think it didn't get broke up until the cops came. I think that tranny would've bit the guy's throat out eventually.

If they just fought like two dudes I think the guy would've taken it. He never got knocked out or particularly rocked or anything, it's just the shit the tranny was doing was all cruel, painful shit and the poor guy was just screaming in agony the whole time. Imagine what one the size of Alan could do. Literally tear your scrotum off through your jeans.