Who will die first?

Who dies first?

• Total voters

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Groomia will be the first recorded death from “obscurity” his body will be donated to science (Bro Joe is getting COMP’D) and they will do studies on the effects of vampirism and obscurity in the human body. Win a Nobel prize then everyone will find out they caught kid touching from him and will quickly flee their area succumbing to obscurity. A sad cycle really.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Anthony will die in his KP basement in the south.

He will be buried in the cheapest plot possible so Joe and Dawn can go buy biker wear and lingerie (you can choose who buys what).

Then a lightning bolt will strike down one night at his plot, a voice will boom "RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE!", and Nana will haunt the world trying to suck every cock possible like a perverted "Altered Beast".

Jim had obvious mental issues and is lonely.

Opie has no freinds or career and his wife leaving could make him jump from his penthouse.

Ant has a weak heart, his dad died young and his mum sent go go ga GA ( according to his sister. He never double checked) and is a drunk with guns.

Ant is obvious. It doesn't work like that too often.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
He looks like an inbred balding hillbilly now. The three of them are on their paths of ugly.
0BC4F269-5B4F-4956-AEBF-CBA3941CAF3C.jpeg

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Opie gets more and more bizarre and not in a good way. He'll have a complete mental breakdown and will probably Benoit the family. He'll try to livestream it but he'll be holding the camera wrong and miss everything.

"No FAWKIN bibles to leave - gonna have to set some Entertainment Weekly's by their heads. Vurry good."

Sniff

Boqqie McFarlane

Multifacted, Beautiful, and Quaint
Norton only wins by suicide if he's got the balls. Which he doesn't.

If we're talking natural causes . . . well I'm pretty he's already dead.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Anthony will die in his KP basement in the south.

He will be buried in the cheapest plot possible so Joe and Dawn can go buy biker wear and lingerie (you can choose who buys what).

Then a lightning bolt will strike down one night at his plot, a voice will boom "RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE!", and Nana will haunt the world trying to suck every cock possible like a perverted "Altered Beast".
He’s been trying and succeeding at sucking every cock possible for 48 years.