• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who will Anthony leave his money and possessions to?

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
He hates his ex wife. he has no children. He hates his ex radio partner. (Not that he’d need anything that was once Anthony’s) the Author of the cultural Phenomenon “White girl bleed a lot” has since past.

I can’t imagine it will all go to Joe, he harbors way too much cuck little brother resentment to do that.

He may not have a lot liquid cash but I’m sure he has some. He’s got a house, guns, and a lot of cool shit because he buys toys like a child.

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
Who gets the anal egg, Suester?
That opens up an interesting line of questions. If she dies unexpectedly, there’s going to be a lot of stuff she’s not going to want found. I bet when the old girl started feeling sick the other day, her mind went through every horrible embarrassing thing she wasn’t able to throw out or destroy.

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
I wouldn't be surprised if Joe pressured Anthony into making him executor of his estate. Anthony, eternally avoiding conflict, probably just said "I'll be dead anyway, who cares"
Shit you might be right. A Nana aficionado. If only Ben dovid helped cover up a couple dozen more rapes he could have been swimming in rockstar shirts.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout

Jesus fucking christ that would redeem everything Nana ever did.

Joe, Missy, and Keith in the attorney's office, salivating and rubbing their hands. Then the lawyer announces "and to my most loyal and true fan, I leave all my possessions, Daniel Kurland."

Then he walks forward with a Loony Toons dollar sign sack. " Shut up, cunts, it's Bobo Time."