• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who the hell is Ralphthemoviemaker?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Alright so long shory stort, used to watch this guy when I was younger, some film dude who has the whole “this movie sucks” shtick and in one video he does a chip joke. But I guess he’s all in with the fawwwkin O&A even stealing their content!

Which one of you is this? I like how for the Joe Piscopo one he uses the same beats as O&A.

Scorch still pulling in the numbaahs.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Where is the sad piano music? Where is free to download tape glitch effect? Where are the forced jokes that work as text but not spoken? Where are the interviews with people who are only tangentially related to the topic at hand? What kind of fucking documentary is this?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Where is the sad piano music? Where is free to download tape glitch effect? Where are the forced jokes that work as text but not spoken? Where are the interviews with people who are only tangentially related to the topic at hand? What kind of fucking documentary is this?
Needs an AI voice narrating it.

Forum Clout
I liked the videos he did about Linkara.

Linkara exploitable.png