• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

who the fuck were "than" and "stuntbrain"

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
wasn't stuntbrain just a random british fan who'd show up for assault on the media?
I thought that was 'No Filter Paul'. Who had a fat-backed wife who blew Idris Elba. That guy single-handedly made me not want to admit being British, the boring fat cunt. I think he was one of AntH's ballwashers/compoundites until recently.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
I thought that was 'No Filter Paul'. Who had a fat-backed wife who blew Idris Elba. That guy single-handedly made me not want to admit being British, the boring fat cunt. I think he was one of AntH's ballwashers/compoundites until recently.
He’s a fledgling standup comic now. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BlkPanda

Forum Clout
Than also hated his mom. There’s some great hours of good old school radio if you can dig them up

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
He ran an American located EastEnders fan club. Embarrassing.

Ooof!!! I vaguely remember him having some relation to Eastenders fandom.

That EP looks pissed to be having to deal with this shit. At the time (est.), this was (one of?) the biggest shows on the biggest channel in UK, I'm guessing from the trip-hop & formatting of the show arranging this shit that it was an effort to cross-promote one of the (at that time looked-down upon) smaller, cable/satellite channels like BBC Choice (became BBC3, had a couple good shows ;) - then died).

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Ooof!!! I vaguely remember him having some relation to Eastenders fandom.

That EP looks pissed to be having to deal with this shit. At the time (est.), this was (one of?) the biggest shows on the biggest channel in UK, I'm guessing from the trip-hop & formatting of the show arranging this shit that it was an effort to cross-promote one of the (at that time looked-down upon) smaller, cable/satellite channels like BBC Choice (became BBC3, had a couple good shows ;) - then died).
The fashion looks pre BBC choice to me. But yeah he's not interested in these fucking losers