• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who rememebers the guy who would post Opie's pics but only after slight alterations

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Lol those were hilarious. The ones with Jim and Sam too. I may have some of them saved somewhere.

IMG_8823.jpeg

Boq the Lonely Faggot

A girl literally called me handsome like yesterday
Forum Clout
"us"

View attachment 199891

Cross eyed wiggers, drunks, crackheads, dimwits, coprophiles, British faggots, American faggots, shall I go on? Stop camraderie-mongering.

You lied about your race, height, education, family, car, lifestyle, and many other things to fit in with "us."

This is why Chalked is your dad.

G

You lied about your race, height, education, family, car, lifestyle, and many other things to fit in with "us."

This is why Chalked is your dad.
<-- vampired chalk's subscribers when I started making content 3 years ago
<--- humbled the sass here, made y'all reevaluate your priorities
<--- you feel worse for interacting with me, I feel better, lol
<--- posts receipts, you post "lore" and not even sassily, but rather in a"drug-addled" manner.
<--- you camaraderie monger, but nobody wants to bite, even with my turbo-obnoxious heel persona

Boq the Lonely Faggot

A girl literally called me handsome like yesterday
Forum Clout
<-- vampired chalk's subscribers when I started making content 3 years ago
<--- humbled the sass here, made y'all reevaluate your priorities
<--- you feel worse for interacting with me, I feel better, lol
<--- posts receipts, you post "lore" and not even sassily, but rather in a"drug-addled" manner.
<--- you camaraderie monger, but nobody wants to bite, even with my turbo-obnoxious heel persona

There's no persona, Boq. You're a real faggot.