• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who is buying this?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
This is all official merch:

A0713782-780C-4F42-9E8C-5CC5795E95F9.jpeg

FD94946D-2EF0-4D2D-91D8-4FA6F2D00C56.jpeg

FC0F5AF2-BA82-4535-9F7B-E24F82FB4ADB.jpeg

784DB81B-D95C-43D9-B094-5F6C73AD65E8.jpeg

C79AC4CC-E97D-4030-8405-04676E43E994.jpeg

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
I guess it's layer after layer of inside jokes, you first have to know there was a show called OnA and they had an intern primite sam
The regs hat looks cool enough and like it’d be a band hat. If I was wearing that and someone asked I definitely wouldn’t want to say, “so there was this podcast with 8 people on mic at once and these guys were the original regulars.”

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
This really is just another embarrassing example of how badly these "craft of comedy" guys wish they had talent in one of the more traditional/romanticized arts. Even tiny bands that sell t-shirts get a lot of sales because bands are considered cool to identify with and even base your personality around. Some people even think it's cooler if they're off the radar. While actors or writers or whomever don't sell clothes usually, they often sell something ancillary to their art people want to own to buy into their legend, since they look up to them and envy their lives.

They want to have their cake (be famous for going on stage espousing what pigs and degenerates they are and that they hate everything) and eat it too (be considered brooding, mysterious, attractive, and cool).

There is no one on planet Earth that wants to be Rich Vos or Bob Kelly, including Rich Vos and Bob Kelly.

Last edited: