• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who are YOU calling "we"?

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
AC15107.png

Former coke-dealer along with scumbag brother ✅
Couldn't hold down a job for longer than 6 months ✅
Struggles to show up for 8 hours of "work" at Compound ✅

Then there's the deadbeat, chronically-unemployed violent/alcoholic father and the stripper mother.

What does Anthony think he or any Cumia has contributed to society? :image_9253:

Forum Clout
View attachment 129897

Former coke-dealer along with scumbag brother ✅
Couldn't hold down a job for longer than 6 months ✅
Struggles to show up for 8 hours of "work" at Compound ✅

Then there's the deadbeat, chronically-unemployed violent/alcoholic father and the stripper mother.

What does Anthony think he or any Cumia has contributed to society? :image_9253:

Arrested for assaulting, confining and biting a girl ✅
Takes loads from mentally ill gay guys in his mouth and ass ✅
Spits on the floor everyday ✅
Befriends Jews ✅

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
The foundations of this country were already laid down before Italians were ever let in. Oh, wait, when Italians came in, they opened up a lot of restaurants and provided manual labor for construction, so they did their part as the Mexicans of the 19th century.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Denial, deceit and delusion. He's not even a run of the mill Italian. I know a bunch of Italians, most of them just come across as white. The Cumias literally don't have white people complexions. It goes beyond "olive-skinned" too. They're brown and they have brown people features.

I went to school with a couple of Sicilian brothers who definitely looked whiter than the Cumias but were still brown. They were both dumb as fucking rocks, violent, and the one was obviously molested.

I still see the closet fag one around. He's been suicidal since the beginning of highschool until now. He's bodybuilder huge now and whenever I see him he flexes but won't acknowledge me unless I say something to him first and then he doesn't shut the fuck up about whatever domestic assault charge bullshit he has going on plus the standard "I tried to hang myself again and went to the nuthouse for a while" thing and it's hard to get away from him because he just doesn't stop talking and he dumps so much crazy information on you unprompted. Sicilians are niggers but weirder.

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
I hope Anthony has a major stroke soon.

Take credit for the successes he had nothing to do with but don't you dare place any blame on him for negative parts of history. You can have it one way or the other you wretched old cunt.

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
What, you didn't see those old photographs of Apollo mission command where everyone looks like Albert Anastasia?
Theres a clip of Anthony talking about how great white people are where he’s talking about the Apollo control room: “What you see is white men, sleeves rolled up, smoking and drinking and getting us to the moon.” He genuinely sees himself like that. The only job he could get at NASA is cleaning the toilets with his tongue.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Theres a clip of Anthony talking about how great white people are where he’s talking about the Apollo control room: “What you see is white men, sleeves rolled up, smoking and drinking and getting us to the moon.” He genuinely sees himself like that. The only job he could get at NASA is cleaning the toilets with his tongue.
Around the same time that happened his deadbeat father was living in a trailer drinking and scamming people and his mother was dancing in a strip club. That's the reality of his ancestry, the men in the control room couldn't be further from his upbringing if he was black.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
If anything, at least the ancestors of the F/Ns actually did build the country, albeit with a little persuasion.

Anthony smoked crack with family members, creeped on the young daughters of the people whose houses he worked in, went to prom as a 60 year old man, berated a grieving parent on air, and was friends with Danny Ross.

Anthony is also literally living in a spit-covered shit hole. You know he isn't cleaning the litter box out, if poor Beavis is still there. He has a bigger shit box to live in that would be miles better than what he's got, but there's no bar for him to haunt so he stays put.

Last edited:

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Befriends Jews ✅

This is the most baffling to me. Where does he think the F/N worship doctrine comes from? He ignores the serpent's head and keeps aiming for its tail.
Also proof that Ant doesn't read anything, and all his "research" is just Twitter and Worldstar.
The foundations of this country were already laid down before Italians were ever let in. Oh, wait, when Italians came in, they opened up a lot of restaurants and provided manual labor for construction, so they did their part as the Mexicans of the 19th century.

Guys like Ant ignore Rome, the merchant states, and the Renaissance and solely idolize the sociopathic mobsters. He has no concept of history before the 20th century, as do many retards.
And it could just be his hideous scars, but in my time in Italy, I never saw anyone who looked like Ant or Joe. Gonna need a 23andMe test from the Arab.