• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who are the brothermen responsible for these wonderful Cumia call-ins?

upanddown

Forum Clout

Check out the first two "birthday" calls.

Groomia is called to task on his pedophilia and relationship with Sue Lightning in a manner that most certainly got under his skin despite his claims to the contrary.

Who were these mystery callers? This should be happening more often since cumpound media is moving to the YouTube format.

Last edited:

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
The first one was in danger of it being like AntH's prank call with Mancow where he just did a good segment for his audience then hung up on AntH. Thought Ant was just going to bitch about the vaccine for 2 mins then hang up on the brotherman

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Jesus his responses to that first guy are so fucking weak. Just keeps repeating what the guy's saying and chuckling. "Are ya done? Did ya get me?" Yes, nana. He did get you.
In the words of the Opster…”You know if you gotta say “ya got me there”…yeah, he got ya.”

midwit

Forum Clout
I'm calling it now- this election cycle is going to be Peak Cumia unravelling. Think of all of the identity issues that he is dealing with at once.

1) Intelligence- Even his dimwitted GF is all but screaming at him "stop letting Gavin bully you into lying about the J's. They've got him by the balls and he's an informant. You're just a pedo and Feds don't care about that, you dumb mother fucker!" He's slowly realizing that even dumb people see him- correctly- as uniquely stupid.

2) Booze. He can't indulge. Day to day he's getting through. He's nostalgia posting, he's Christ Posting, on the surface he's preparing to die in a reasonable way. That's fine for now bc it's a new transition. As days turn to months? HE'S LITERALLY NEVER DONE THIS LIFE THING SOBER. EVER.

3) Sheckles. His real post-tinknocker identity is not edgy radio guy, it's not cooze hound, etc....it's Rich Smart Money Guy. That's what he really prides himself as being. Anthony fucking Cumia understands market dynamics. Got it?

....He has no money. Worse, he blew it all. Publicly. If you're white you probably have a boomer dad or an uncle who lives better than Ant. Ant is upper middle class, at best. Opie is not rich, Opie is wealthy. There is no hiding from this dichotomy anymore. Ant's house sucks, the fucking roof leaks, the garage floor is cracking, he has a roach problem (hasn't admitted it but he does, I promise you) and it's hideous. He loves cars and drives a Ford SUV. Opie's condo alone was worth 7.5 in 2015. It's worth what, 15 now? More? Ant sold the McMansion at a loss.

4) Appearance. Yes, he's a veteran of being ugly. But he doesn't look elderly. He looks disgusting. Children flinch when they see him. He's the guy who tried to commit suicide but only blew half of his face off.

5) Health/pain- The spaghetti-nigger cannot laugh. His signature laugh is gone; he can't do it. I don't know if it hurts his belly, his heart, his head...I don't know. But he can't laugh. Imagine all of the other shit he can't do.

What can he do? He can tweet. Like a mother fucker. And tweet he will, gentlemen. It's going to be a wild ride.

Forum Clout
IMG_7756.jpeg