• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with the Aaron Sorkin?

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
I never saw da West Wing when it was on, but watched it recently and enjoyed the seasons when Sorkin was involved. I thought the series sucked after he left.

Thought I'd give The Newsroom a watch and to be honest witcha it's just ok. Tries a bit too hard a lot of the time.

I felt West Wing was well written but The Newsroom is not as good. I don't know if it's just me, if I'm gay, or what.

But regardless of all this, let me point out that Olivia Munn has some nice fawkin tits, brothermen.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Moneyball, Charlie Wilson's War, and The Social Network are on the surface sorta boring stories, but that fucker can write so well he made them interesting as shit.
But, what's important is Pat is fat.
Yes he’s fat. This we know.

Don’t forget that he’s also cripplingly ugly. Even if, somehow, he lost weight, he’s still hideous

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
The Social Network book fuckin' sucked. The movie was very entertaining. It did a great job of portraying Zuckerberg as the reptilian, inhuman, autistic robot that he is. He isn't a person. Why they put him in front of a camera is beyond me. Everything looks unnatural. He's a robot.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
Moneyball is like the only good movie Hollywood has made in 20 years. I can’t remember the director’s name (he did Foxcatcher which is also pretty good) but he’s way better than that overrated bore David Fincher who along with Christopher Nolan deserve a lot of the hate for turning movies into self-serious sterile dogshit.

G

Moneyball is like the only good movie Hollywood has made in 20 years. I can’t remember the director’s name (he did Foxcatcher which is also pretty good) but he’s way better than that overrated bore David Fincher who along with Christopher Nolan deserve a lot of the hate for turning movies into self-serious sterile dogshit.
For anyone who liked Moneyball, you should also watch The Big Short. Like MB, it's based on a Michael Lewis bestseller and does an amazing job of explaining wtf happened in 2008.

Pat_Torque_Monday

on a watchlist of known perverts
Forum Clout
Molly’s Game was better than I thought it would be, plus the Danny Boyle Steve Jobs movie was also pretty watchable, could only manage one episode of The Newsroom though.