• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with Robin Williams being killed or killing himself?

G

Watched Mrs Doubtfire for the first time in like 15 years recently with my kid. First of all, great movie - tightly paced, laugh out loud funny still and just wouldn't get made like that today (the son being grossed out when he finds out, the Norman Bates tranny jokes etc.) And it's Robin Willliams at the height of his powers. But one scene did bother me, probably because I visit this place too much.

So he goes to his gay, excessively Jewish (Harvey Fierstein) make-up artist brother to "make me a woman." It's a funny scene - the Barbara Streisand bit, the Hispanic man-eater, the old Jewish Bubi. Only this time I listened to the words of the latter bit more closely and had the internet at hand to look up the Yiddish dialogue

[MEDIA=youtube]7hsAbjmNpKU:75[/MEDIA]

I quote - "Oi it was such a shande (scandal.) I should never buy gribenes (Ashkenazi delicacy of chicken skin cracklings) from a Mohel (guy who does circumcisions.) They were so chewy!"

So just a joke about eating baby foreskins. Nothing to see here!

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
Dave McGowan thought he was murdered, and I tend to agree. Whenever I hear someone was found hanging from a doorknob, I'm inclined to suspect foul play.

"Holy Wood" is basically a giant CIA front.

if you wanna make that connection stick, you gotta go pizzagate

if you believe spielberg was a pedo, re watching certain robin williams movies are hard

maybe he was killed because he was gonna start blabbing when he had nothing to lose, being sick and all

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
Watched Mrs Doubtfire for the first time in like 15 years recently with my kid. First of all, great movie - tightly paced, laugh out loud funny still and just wouldn't get made like that today (the son being grossed out when he finds out, the Norman Bates tranny jokes etc.) And it's Robin Willliams at the height of his powers. But one scene did bother me, probably because I visit this place too much.

So he goes to his gay, excessively Jewish (Harvey Fierstein) make-up artist brother to "make me a woman." It's a funny scene - the Barbara Streisand bit, the Hispanic man-eater, the old Jewish Bubi. Only this time I listened to the words of the latter bit more closely and had the internet at hand to look up the Yiddish dialogue

I quote - "Oi it was such a shande (scandal.) I should never buy gribenes (Ashkenazi delicacy of chicken skin cracklings) from a Mohel (guy who does circumcisions.) They were so chewy!"

So just a joke about eating baby foreskins. Nothing to see here!

Thank you for your service!