• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with Robin Williams being killed or killing himself?

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
I heard he killed himself cause he had Parkinson's or something

Last edited:
G

I remember getting banned from Reddit because a new Zelda game came out and there was a popular thread talking about how much Robin Williams would have loved it. I said Robin Williams didn't give a fuck about Zelda because he was a grown man and only named his daughter that because it was 30 fucking years ago. I may have called them faggots. I hate reddit.

G

He had Lewy Body Dementia- which is a shitty way to go. I'd probably do the same thing in his shoes.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/lewy-body-dementia/symptoms-causes/syc-20352025[/URL]
Holy shit. Poor bastard.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
He had Lewy Body Dementia- which is a shitty way to go. I'd probably do the same thing in his shoes.
Nah, it was mental illness. When he died someone tweeted his autopsy photos to his daughter, Zelda; and I saw them before they were deleted. It was a long, slow process of beating and stabbing himself to death until his body finally gave out, which suggests mental illness (i.e. the brain starts making weird decisions, rather than just sticking a gun in his mouth or ODing and ending it quickly).

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout

I agree, would have been more dignified if he just put a clean 9mm through his brains though. Something about hanging like that seems like a drunk, teary-eyed constant struggle to stick with the decision. Still, it's understandable

Snake

Forum Clout
Nah, it was mental illness. When he died someone tweeted his autopsy photos to his daughter, Zelda; and I saw them before they were deleted. It was a long, slow process of beating and stabbing himself to death until his body finally gave out, which suggests mental illness (i.e. the brain starts making weird decisions, rather than just sticking a gun in his mouth or ODing and ending it quickly).
My grandfather had dementia after being a Lady Di drunk all his life and he developed dementia and Alzheimer's. And his experience with whatever version he had seems like a vacation by comparison.

I've talked about it before. He would wake up in the middle of the night, turn all the lights on, shit like that. My grandmother came downstairs one night he was doing that and he was standing at the kitchen sink with the water on, holding up a scrubbing brush inspecting it like his mind couldn't comprehend it. He also started getting violent.

One day, he went out and went fishing so he took his car (we tried to get his license taken away but I forget why that didn't happen, this is 20 years ago) and he disappeared for three days. They found him in north jersey after he started running road signs over and hospitalized him. I'm glad he's dead.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
Go look at the symptoms of Lewy Body
Sure, but people say it like he was trying to avoid dementia - like if he killed himself to avoid suffering through cancer.

I'm saying it wasn't a rational choice on his part to end his life to avoid suffering; he just flipped the fuck out - possibly because of the Lewy Body, or because he'd always been nuts and it flared up. Half the time he was on stage he looked like he was almost in tears, desperate to have people like him.

You'd bludgeon yourself in the head over and over, before repeatedly stabbing yourself until the vomiting and blood loss got you?

That's pretty f'ing metal, dude.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
It all return to nothing
hqdefault.jpg