Where we at with Moral Orel?

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Rewatching some episodes lately and I think it's up there with some of Adult Swims best shows. I think a lot of people remember it for how dark it got in the third season, but it was a pretty fucking funny show too. This episode was a classic.

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
I don't know if I ever got around to watching season 3! I will have to check that out.

I am a Christian, and I never took offense to their stabs at my faith. Unlike morbidly obese Midwesterners, or racist pedophile ex-shock jocks, I don't take everything about my life so seriously, nor do I have frightfully thin skin.

"Hey, Samson, you want some more CRACK?!"

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
I don't know if I ever got around to watching season 3! I will have to check that out.

I am a Christian, and I never took offense to their stabs at my faith. Unlike morbidly obese Midwesterners, or racist pedophile ex-shock jocks, I don't take everything about my life so seriously, nor do I have frightfully thin skin.

"Hey, Samson, you want some more CRACK?!"
The Christian/Protestant "oh they're all racist and evil underneath the surface" trope is so fucking played out. It's beyond done. BUT Moral Orel is good.

I worry about my man Jay Johnston, and if he's still gonna be able to work with Dino or just have a career in general. Nigga rules.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
You always have to look up the creator/writer for stuff like this, where Christian white American families are in the crosshairs, particularly early to mid 20th century. For example look up Pleasantville, a 90s movie I watched recently that charts the transformation of black and white suburban 50s life from whitebred to transgressive and sexually liberated. Slutty wives, degenerate art, DH Lawrence, slutty daughters, easy divorce. It's all there and all portrayed as a positive direction for the town. Of course, it was written by a Jew. It's a Jewish critique of low crime functioning white communities. Another in this vein is 'The Stepford Wives', a book written in the 70s everyone is familiar with. Written by a Jew. Once you see it's a Jew you understand what the angle is, that they have a dog in the fight. If you don't know what I mean read this.

Dino Stamatopoulos is not a jew, he's a Christian Greek, so while his sandnigger complexion certainly contributed to his outsider self perception and played into a level of hostility towards the vision of America he satirizes, that doesn't compete with the Jewish motivation of historical, genocidal vengeance. It's more him doing it for the sake of comedy. He's just shitting on the hypocrisy of Leave it to Beaver. Honestly, hasn't that shit been done to death? White wonder bread suburbs are boring and hypocritical, WE HEARD YOU

Seven years after the final episode of Moral Orel Adult Swim would go on to produce a season of World Peace by Sam Hyde's MDE. It mocked Jews, feminization of men, modern single women, forced racial integration. Despite excellent ratings, it only lasted one season. It was a Jew who wrote the article that coerced Cartoon Network to be shut it down.

Last edited:

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
The Christian/Protestant "oh they're all racist and evil underneath the surface" trope is so fucking played out. It's beyond done. BUT Moral Orel is good.

I worry about my man Jay Johnston, and if he's still gonna be able to work with Dino or just have a career in general. Nigga rules.

Jay Johnston is the best....why are you worried about his career and/or workability with Dino?