where we at with comic nigger ODed on co-fucking-cain

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
nt1uxfjbaol71.jpg

dont know who that is but him and his homies are dead, the lady is in ER

according to other forum this nigger was assicoated with Joey CoCo Diaz

Comedian Fuquan Johnson, two others dead after overdose on fentanyl-laced coke: report​

A batch of fentanyl-laced cocaine killed a comedian and two others, and left the ex-girlfriend of Darius Rucker in a Los Angeles hospital, a report said.

Fuquan Johnson, writer for “Comedy Parlour Live,” died after overdosing at a Venice home Friday night, according to TMZ. Two other victims were pronounced dead at the scene, the outlet said.

Comedian Kate Quigley, who lives next door to the house and recently dated the Hootie & the Blowfish singer, was hospitalized in critical condition, according to the report.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
I was never into coke. I've never paid for it in my life but I'd generally never turn it down if it was offered to me. Since all this fentanyl shit started dropping people left and right you couldn't pay me to do a bump.

It makes me glad I stayed away from the hard stuff, @TheGhostOfAbeVigoda .

You see enough rock and roll stories, you either tune em out or listen close. Mike Rutherford was a user, but just to be wired to perform for shows - not recreationally for fun. We didn't talk a whole hell of a lot, but we both agreed that him being English, and me being born in Scotland, gave us a different perspective on drugs.

Now alcohol, well, that's a very bloody different story...

I was never into coke. I've never paid for it in my life but I'd generally never turn it down if it was offered to me. Since all this fentanyl shit started dropping people left and right you couldn't pay me to do a bump.
My friends do coke like every weekend now, it kinda worries me but they’re college educated white guys so Im sure they’ll be fine.