• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with aliens eating dried up cum?

Forum Clout
cumeatingaliens.png

Jake Flores, comment?

Forum Clout
This is the robot sex scene, right?

Nope, these are the Xre aliens, and Thuk is their "Derstu" which is basically like captain of a space ship but they're aliens so it's different and unique.

Imagine Jean-Luc Picard finding a condom that Riker used to fuck Troi, putting it in his mouth to taste Riker's semen and Troi's pussy juices. Then informing them (merely an observation, not an accusation) that Jean-Luc has tasted their lovemaking by putting the condom in his mouth.

G

Nope, these are the Xre aliens, and Thuk is their "Derstu" which is basically like captain of a space ship but they're aliens so it's different and unique.

Imagine Jean-Luc Picard finding a condom that Riker used to fuck Troi, putting it in his mouth to taste Riker's semen and Troi's pussy juices. Then informing them (merely an observation, not an accusation) that Jean-Luc has tasted their lovemaking by putting the condom in his mouth.
Lmfao okay I get it now. "I tasted your union" LOL - I wonder if Pat tasted Jon and Ade's union when he was eating her pussy later that night.

Forum Clout
Lmfao okay I get it now. "I tasted your union" LOL - I wonder if Pat tasted Jon and Ade's union when he was eating her pussy later that night.

cumeatingaliens3.png

That would be rather embarrassing for Jon & Ade to have Patrick taste their union like that.

Look, people can talk about coded references to degenerate sex acts, I didn't write In The Black so I can only speculate on the author's intentions. But of the three Patrick-insert characters in the novel (Susan, Tyson, and Thuk), one Patrick-insert character eats the leftover sex fluids from two of his underlings. He then bluntly tells them he tasted their union, and they're embarrassed he discovered their affair. At no point is the cumeating alien shamed or humiliated.