• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

where is dug out doug now?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Was he a great big fat person? I realize it’s kind of silly to ask this about an Opie and Anthony super fan.
5e5b795865382dbf9dbda04e5108e8b2.jpg

Middle guy.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Remember “the Peppermints”? Secret Agent Josh Fonner was sent on a mission to deliver peppermints to someone shit talking the GOD GENIUS QUICK WITTED LIGHTNING FAST PREVAILER OF RACIAL TRUTH Anthony Cumia. Really fucking pathetic. I think the old O&A pests were somehow more pathetic than us, and we’re still hanging around 10 years later.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Remember “the Peppermints”? Secret Agent Josh Fonner was sent on a mission to deliver peppermints to someone shit talking the GOD GENIUS QUICK WITTED LIGHTNING FAST PREVAILER OF RACIAL TRUTH Anthony Cumia. Really fucking pathetic. I think the old O&A pests were somehow more pathetic than us, and we’re still hanging around 10 years later.
You were 8