• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

When did you first realize opie was opie and anthony was anthony

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
Because Opie isn't a name in my country and "Opi" is a diminutive for "Grandfather" in German, my subconcious assumed Opie must be that buckshot-faced nigger babbling along while occasionally throwing out some pretty funny zingers.

I knew Norton before OnA so I knew what he looked like.
But I can't identify him today because he's always covered in props and costume because he's a failed comedian.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
I knew what the boys looked like years before I listened, because I knew about the Sex for Sam news and XFL tomfoolery, but never listened until the Louis CK Rumsefeld lizard thing went viral.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I knew who Anthony was because he had been on Stern in the 90s and looked like he was at least 75% jungle African. I remember when he started talking about being white how it must be a goof like when Stern talked about being from a Catholic Italian family and would deny being a Jew or would say he was a 'half Jew'. But years later Anthony would swear he was white like he was taking a racial purity test to get into the Nazi party.