• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

When did Nick Dipaolo turn jew?

G

1684508603155.png

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
“Shut up, whore!” getting aired on Comedy Central was his funniest moment. I don’t understand why people here don’t think he’s funny. Nick Mullen told Attell that Dipaolo wasn’t funny and he promptly put in his place. Imagine doing comedy for 15 years and still not releasing an hour.

Gronez_Bambatta

Forum Clout
“Shut up, whore!” getting aired on Comedy Central was his funniest moment. I don’t understand why people here don’t think he’s funny. Nick Mullen told Attell that Dipaolo wasn’t funny and he promptly put in his place. Imagine doing comedy for 15 years and still not releasing an hour.
The problem is he used to be hilarious #feednana

G

The problem is he used to be hilarious #feednana
I saw him do stand up to like 20 people in what was basically a high school auditorium. He killed, and is still really funny on stage because he will not give a shit if the crowd hates him and just starts shitting on people in the audience.

Nana, while pedophilic ghoul, is probably still pretty fucking funny in the right moment. The problem with both these dumb wops is their insistence that they are part of the white race and attaching themselves to this faggot 'alt-right' bullshit with people like Gavin MacInnes who really are not fucking funny at all. He and that whole proud boys mold are the anti rib.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Nick mullen is an overrated autistic chapo fag that constantly interrupts everybody. He has no clue what he’s talking about when it comes to anything and lets his gay politics get in the way. Sick of the ironybro bullshit. Attell is arguably the funniest comic alive so I trust his judgment a bit more.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
Nick mullen is an overrated autistic chapo fag that constantly interrupts everybody. He has no clue what he’s talking about when it comes to anything and lets his gay politics get in the way. Sick of the ironybro bullshit. Attell is arguably the funniest comic alive so I trust his judgment a bit more.
Mullen is funny off the cuff but I agree with everything else you said. Attell is the best to ever do it besides Stanhope.

Gronez_Bambatta

Forum Clout
I saw him do stand up to like 20 people in what was basically a high school auditorium. He killed, and is still really funny on stage because he will not give a shit if the crowd hates him and just starts shitting on people in the audience.

Nana, while pedophilic ghoul, is probably still pretty fucking funny in the right moment. The problem with both these dumb wops is their insistence that they are part of the white race and attaching themselves to this faggot 'alt-right' bullshit with people like Gavin MacInnes who really are not fucking funny at all. He and that whole proud boys mold are the anti rib.
I love old DiPaolo...his podcasts with Materese are fucking brilliant, also the comedy bloodbath with O&A is hilarious ...."look at these 4 cunts"

Forum Clout
I love old DiPaolo...his podcasts with Materese are fucking brilliant, also the comedy bloodbath with O&A is hilarious ...."look at these 4 cunts"
Hooooooly S, I forgot about the Matarese podcasts, or Dipaolo’s Sirius show where he kept bringing on Porsalin and the other callers to let them shit on Matarese while he was in studio.