• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What's with Anthony grooming bitches to adore 30s/40s Germany

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Screenshot 2024-05-22 at 2.51.27 PM.png

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I wonder what her opinion is on Nazi Germany nationalizing a shit ton of private corporations just so they could contribute to building up the military. Sounds pretty Communist to me.

Anyway yeah Germany was such a great country in 1938. Hey, what happened in 1939 again? Anything bad? Nah, nothing I can remember.

I love how everything just comes back to uncritical praise. “Uhhmm actually Hitler didn’t start WWII by invading Poland after invading Austria and Czech, thats the jews fault!!! He didn’t invade Russia, that was the jews fault!! And the only reason he lost is the jews too!! And Hitler didn’t want to kill the jews even though thats the one reason we praise him!!”

Hey Jamie, pull up those statistics on how many Germans and other honest to god whites died in WWII all because Hitler was so power hungry he couldn’t keep his Aryan paradise to just Germany. Wow man. Over 20 million people? So if the Holocaust happened as they said that means 2x the amount of white people were killed compared to jews? And this is the “white savior”.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
She isn't even aware the Nazis didn't like the Catholic Church is she. I learnt this doing my gcse which is essentially the bare minimum education you can get in the UK

Don’t worry, the goalposts will be moved to “That wasn’t Hitler it was corrupt jewish controlled Nazis trying to undermine him”

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Did Missy create an X account expressly so she could un-anonymously post anti- semetic and pro Nazi content in her 30s?

Ha ha hole ee shit.

(Piece of free advice if you're reading--delete your account and pretend it never happened.)
Nana is dying so gotta make worth her while, can/t go nigger, cause to cliched for Nana. Stupid bitch really thinks Hitler simp posts are gonna make get some of the counts cash when that heart gives out

Black Pat

Whacky nigster
Forum Clout
I wonder what her opinion is on Nazi Germany nationalizing a shit ton of private corporations just so they could contribute to building up the military. Sounds pretty Communist to me.

Anyway yeah Germany was such a great country in 1938. Hey, what happened in 1939 again? Anything bad? Nah, nothing I can remember.

I love how everything just comes back to uncritical praise. “Uhhmm actually Hitler didn’t start WWII by invading Poland after invading Austria and Czech, thats the jews fault!!! He didn’t invade Russia, that was the jews fault!! And the only reason he lost is the jews too!! And Hitler didn’t want to kill the jews even though thats the one reason we praise him!!”

Hey Jamie, pull up those statistics on how many Germans and other honest to god whites died in WWII all because Hitler was so power hungry he couldn’t keep his Aryan paradise to just Germany. Wow man. Over 20 million people? So if the Holocaust happened as they said that means 2x the amount of white people were killed compared to jews? And this is the “white savior”.
Is she aware that Hitler became vegan in his later days?