• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What's the story with Patrick Melton?

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
I only ever hear 'he got ruined by Redbar', but that was from Redbar simps (who nowadays are just a weird gaggle of gossipers).

Melton appeared on my radar (suggestions) probably because he covers Cumia-adjacent people.

He manages to carry a long show & I respect that, nothing hilarious & mainly covering other people but he's not totally unfunny but I'm not a fan, he seems to do OK though so good fo' him.

I heard he got some kind of 'lucky' break in comedy back in the mid 2000s but I know nothing about him.

I watched a half-hour 'special' of his which seemed more recent; definitely nothing remarkable but he's got some good timing & a bit of stage presence, even some self-awareness at a couple moments - an odd trait in most comedians.
I know this is a low bar, but he's at least as good as Segura / Kreisher.

I'll drop the video below but I'm not interested in a review of that, & I don't fancy being called-out today for watching stuff...

I'm more interested in the story of how he went from 'young rising star' (I'm pretty sure there's a video of him doing ok at the comedy store), to basically a dabbleverse guy admittedly living in his mum's house.

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout
I'd like to know the story behind that too; didn't they previously work together & fall-out?
They were friends and Melton would appear on his show pretty often until one day Sven convinced him he sucked then they bashed him the rest of the episode.

They were right though, Melton is bitchy and has a very bad attitude. He's not very funny either but his steel toe coverage is good.