• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What's the BEST O&A reupload channel?

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
Here are some good ones:

zarchivo is quite literally the worst one. he’s an e-begging twat whom reuploads the same handful of clips ad nauseam, making it impossible to navigate youtube’s broken search engine without having to first sift through his regurgitated rubbish

here’s my personal favourite:
https://youtube.com/@Jasonayeiter?si=rMwB8qQMRfXV3UBV

PFGTard

Forum Clout
zarchivo is quite literally the worst one. he’s an e-begging twat whom reuploads the same handful of clips ad nauseam, making it impossible to navigate youtube’s broken search engine without having to first sift through his regurgitated rubbish

here’s my personal favourite:
https://youtube.com/@Jasonayeiter?si=rMwB8qQMRfXV3UBV
I don't know how to feel about Zarchivo. On one hand he blatantly steals people's clips and doesn't post any dates for them. But on the other, I like the endless random amount of mismatched bits, sometimes you find the occasional unknown audio.
The O&A, R&F, TESD and Scorch Archive is objectively the best one imo.
Whoever runs the one with the O&A caricatures as the pictures on the videos and posts mostly WNEW stuff is my favorite. Isn't a sperg about Opie at all and uploads stuff most people haven't heard like the time they went back to WNEW to clear out their offices, etc.
Underrated channel, I really should listen to that one more.

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm
Forum Clout
Since full shows are slogs to get through, you have to go to clips. O&A, R&F... Archive is probably the best and most organized. The Jocktober channel is great, although that's only for Jocktober stuff. Time Killing Fuel is a long time favorite of mine and has a lot of Bonfire clips, but a lot of people don't give a care about that. Logan Highest Primate is an old one, but that's mainly full shows organized by guest.