• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What's it like to date your autistic grandpa?

Forum Clout
Norton & Tranny.jpg

Forum Clout
I hope 'angry Jimmy' gets put in his place by the viking
Dontchya' worry puddin'..... as soon as Grandpa Worm's prostate falls out after The Aryan Viking's merciless meat hammer tears his saggy bottom asunder once more and he finally bleeds out, we can replace all those shitty Kiss posters and "Suicide For Dummies" books with a voluminous amount of Darkthrone and Marilyn Monroe memorabilia! Then the teacup dogs can pee in his urn! HEIL NIKKI!!! Sieg heil, Nordic Asstakersturmfuhrer!

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
You know to break the pessimism, i genuinely wonder what their relationship is like and what the good moments are like for them. It seems like they’re genuinely happy except when Nikki motherfucks Norton at his Kiss concert. Thats why I said before i’m happy for Jim. We’ve never seen anyone else in the O&A world flaunt their woman like this and he seems comfortable for the first time in his little queer life.